Best Feminist Quotes for Tumblr with Images – Empowering
1. You educate a man, you educate a man. You educate a woman, you educate a generation.
2. When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.
3. I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.
4. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
5. I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.
6. Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights. Let us not forget that among those rights are the right to speak freely and the right to be heard.
7. I’m a feminist. I’ve been a female for a long time now. It’d be stupid not to be on my own side.
8. It is time that we all see gender as a spectrum instead of two sets of opposing ideals. We should stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by who we are.
9. We have to free half of the human race, the women, so that they can help to free the other half.
10. No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.
feminist slogans, feminist quotes emma watson, feminist quotes beyonce
11. There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.
12. Feminism is not a dirty word. It does not mean you hate men, it does not mean you hate girls that have nice legs and a tan, and it does not mean you are a ‘bitch’ or ‘dyke’ means you believe in equality.
13. I believe the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century.
14. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
15. We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the united states, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.
16. There never will be complete equality until women themselves help to make laws and elect lawmakers.
17. In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on a woman.
18. For what is done or learned by one class of women becomes, by virtue of their common womanhood, the property of all women.
19. A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
20. Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.
feminist catch phrases, sarcastic feminist quotes
21. I hate men who are afraid of women’s strength.
22. Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.
23. I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.
24. Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.
25. The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
26. No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.
27. Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
28. I raise up my voice not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.
29. Make sure you have your own life before becoming someone’s wife.
30. The family unit plays a critical role in our society and in the training of the generation to come.
feminist quotes tumblr
31. We’ve chosen the path to equality, don’t let them turn us around.
32. You can do one of two things, just shut up, which is something I don’t find easy, or learn an awful lot very fast, which is what I tried to do.
33. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.
34. Men are from earth, women are from earth. Deal with it.
35. I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.
36. It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.
37. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
38. As long as she thinks of a man, nobody objects to a woman thinking.
39. He and if there is a god, I am convinced he is a he, because no woman could or would ever fuck things up this badly.
40. Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.
feminist quotes funny
41. I think every woman in our culture is a feminist. They may refuse to articulate it, but if you were to take any woman back 40 years and say, is this a world you want to live in? they would say no.
42. My hope for the future, not just in the music industry, but in every young girl I meet, is that they all realize their worth and ask for it.
43. My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong.
44. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
45. Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
46. If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse gift will find a fitting place.
47. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
48. Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade.
49. I think the key is for women not to set any limits.
50. There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.
Strong & Sarcastic Feminist Quotes
51. To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation is that good for the world?
52. He is a gentleman, and I am a gentleman’s daughter. So far, we are equal.
53. Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.
54. One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman.
55. Men should think twice before making widowhood women’s only path to power.
56. No woman can call herself free who does not control her own body.
57. I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal women, that’s me.
58. Women who love themselves are threatening, but men who love real women, more so.
59. I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.
60. Do you have a vagina? And do you want to be in charge of it? If you said ‘yes’ to both, then congratulations you’re a feminist!
Famous Feminist Quotes
61. People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer. Actually, a job is better for me.
62. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
63. In my heart, I think a woman has two choices either she’s a feminist or a masochist.
64. The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.
65. Women may be the one group that grows more radical with age.
66. I think being a woman is like being Irish. Everyone says you’re important and nice, but you take second place all the time.
67. There is no female mind. The brain is not an organ of sex. As well speak of a female liver.
68. Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.
69. good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere.
70. Female friendships that work are relationships in which women help each other belong to themselves.
Empowering Feminist Quotes
71. We still live in a world in which a significant fraction of people, including women, believe that a woman belongs and wants to belong exclusively in the home.
72. You can tell how high a society is by how much of its garbage is recycled.
73. It’s so clear that you have to cherish everyone. I think that’s what I get from these older black women, that every soul is to be cherished, that every flower is to bloom.
74. I’ve learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.
75. As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
76. When god made man she was practicing.
77. I’m not a humanitarian, I’m a hell raiser.
78. Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality.
79. There’s nothing a man can do, that I can’t do better and in heels.
80. Society will not crumble if men take a turn at the dishes.
Feminist Quotes Images
81. There are much more important qualities to have than a docile disposition.
82. The heart of a woman will never be found in the arms of a man.
83. All women together ought to let flowers fall upon the tomb of Aphra Bahn, for it was she who earned them the right to speak their minds.
84. And I reminded myself that a woman should be able to dress as she liked without a man hurting her.
85. Health makes good propaganda.
86. My sister burns, and she does not burn for you.
87. My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.
88. Reason, you’ll always be half blind.
89. They shared the chores of living as some couples do she did most of the work and he appreciated it.
90. Every woman, hell, every man should be a feminist, that is the only way to render this word obsolete.
Best Feminist Quotes for Tumblr
91. I’m not ashamed to dress like a woman because I don’t think it’s shameful to be a woman.
92. My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent
93. So tell me gentleman, tell me the time and place where it was easy to be a woman.
94. It is in the interests of both sexes to hear the other sex’s experience of powerlessness.
95. Something about giving himself over to a woman was worse than having lunch with the devil.
96. If women ruled the world there would be no wars. But, we all would have been aborted.
97. Freedom: both so priceless and so expensive.
98. I need not flatter any man, he has nothing to give me.
99. This is not a men vs women issue. It’s about people vs prejudice.
100. Any girl can be glamorous. All she has to do is stand still and look stupid.