Death Status for Whatsapp in English, Death Whatsapp Status
1. I’m not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
2. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
3. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
4. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
5. A person has learned much who has learned how to die.
6. Death never takes a wise man by surprise; he is always ready to go.
7. Death pays all debts.
8. Death takes no bribes.
9. There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living is getting rare.
10. Dying is like getting audited by the IRS something that only happens to other people until it happens to you.
facebook status about death of loved one
11. The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir.
12. Cowards die many times before their deaths.
13. The valiant never taste of death but once.
14. Better to flee from death than feel its grip.
15. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
16. Because there is no glory in illness. There is no meaning to it. There is no honor in dying of.
17. Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us; our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life.
18. When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
19. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
20. A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
status for dead person, if i die status, friend death status
21. It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it’s called Life.
22. I don’t want to die without any scars.
23. Six feet of earth makes us all equal.
24. Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
25. I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.
26. I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
27. We all labor against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases.
28. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force.
29. Death will be a great relief. No more interviews.
30. The world’s an inn, and death the journey’s end.
death status messages
31. Death is peaceful, Life is Harder.
32. I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I have read with pleasure.
33. Death, thou art infinite, it is life is little.
34. We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Everything in between is a gift.
35. Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.
36. It kills me sometimes, how people die.
37. UnBeing dead isn’t being alive.
38. I go to seek a great perhaps.
39. It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
40. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Waiting for Death Status
41. Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid.
42. When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time.
43. As soon as one is born, one starts dying.
44. Death isn’t nothing but a fastball on the outside corner.
45. It hath been often said, that it is not death, but dying, which is terrible.
46. We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream it may be so the moment after death.
47. With death comes honesty.
48. Death is when the monsters get you.
49. Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking toward me, without hurrying.
50. Man always dies before he is fully born.
Dog Death Status
51. Neither the sun nor death can be looked at with a steady eye.
52. Death is a distant rumor to the young.
53. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
54. Even death has a heart.
55. Don’t feel bad, I’m usually about to die.
56. When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time.
57. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
58. I’m not afraid of death. It’s the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.
59. To himself everyone is immortal, he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead.
60. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Death Anniversary Status
61. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age, he dies of being a man.
62. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
63. Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.
64. Death’s gang is bigger and tougher than anyone else’s. Always has been and always will be. Death’s the man.
65. Nothing is born which Death makes not subject of his state.
66. No one on his deathbed ever said, “I wish I had spent more time on my business.
67. Taunting Death means pitting oneself against a wily enemy who cannot lose.
68. And all the winds go sighing, for sweet things dying.
69. One approaches the journey’s end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe.
70. A fiction about soft or easy deaths is part of the mythology of most diseases that are not considered shameful or demeaning.
Sad Death Status, Hurt Death Status, Senti Death Status
71. Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die.
72. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
73. I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you.
74. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
75. Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.
76. It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live.
77. Sleep, those little slices of death how I loathe them.
78. Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.
79. Death is peaceful, life is harder.
80. Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.
Death Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status Death, Whatsapp Death Status
81. Good men must die, but death cannot kill their names.
82. Death – the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.
83. The first breath is the beginning of death.
84. Death aims only once, but never misses.
85. Dying was just an extended version of Ash Wednesday.
86. Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches.
87. Since we’re all going to die, it’s obvious that when and how don’t matter.
88. Some people die, others just run out of fuel.
89. To you who have never died, may I say: Welcome to the world!
90. I care not, a man can die but once, we owe god and death.
Death Status for Whatsapp in English
91. Pale death beats equally at the poor man’s gate and at the palaces of kings.
92. Death is a black camel, which kneels at the gates of all.
93. Your life feels different on you, once you greet death and understand your heart’s position.
94. Yes, death, the hourly possibility of it, death is the sublimity of life.
95. The young may die, but the old must!
96. Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.
97. The dead can survive as part of the lives of those that still live.
98. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
99. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths are a statistic.
100. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
Death Status for Whatsapp in English, Death Whatsapp Status
Related Tags: Death Status for Whatsapp in English, Death Whatsapp Status, Sad Death Status, Death Anniversary Status, Dog Death Status, Waiting for Death Status.