One of the most popular and best option is to check your flight status on the flightstats.com they have amazing tool, which collect information from the varois of sources including governments, airlines, airports, reservation systems, and others.
You just need to enter require information and you will get the map which will help you to track the flight.
For more information, see an in-depth explanation below. In summary FlightStats:
- Tracks flight status in near real-time
- Reports both runway and gate times
- Has global coverage
- Provides excellent codeshare mapping
- Links airport delay information to the affected flight
- Stores information historically and calculates on-time performance rating for flights and airlines
Geographic Coverage – FlightStats provides definitive information for approximately 99.5% of U.S. flights, and better than 86% of flights worldwide.
Real-time data sources include:
- FAA ASDI Data Feed
- European Data Feed
- GDS (Sabre, Amadeus, Apollo, Galileo)
- Direct Airport / Airline Data Feeds
- Batch data sources include:
- Innovata Schedules
- TSA Security Wait Times
- Security Information
- Health Information
- Consular Information
- the expected departure time
- estimated arrival time