Happy Boss Day Quotes 2018 Thank You Messages
1. Thank you for being a great boss. Thank you sir.
2. Music is a strange thing. I would almost say it is a miracle.
3. The boss is never your friend, even if you’re sleeping with him.
4. Anything that was perverse and silly would be kids in the hall.
5. You give us the strength and support to carry on. Happy boss day!
6. A good boss never miss mistakes.
7. You are the smartest, funniest and nicest boss ever. But there’s one thing we’re just not doing today.
8. Happy boss day! To a wonderful person and a great boss.
9. Happy boss day to the person who will likely be rewarded for all my hard work.
10. Happy boss day! To a great boss. This is the day the lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
11. To a great boss. Thank you always pointing us in the night direction!
12. So, we celebrate Bosses Day and Admin day? But what about people who do work day?
13. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
14. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
15. Bossy is someone who bosses people around without reason.
16. If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.
17. The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.
18. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he were any smarter.
19. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.
20. Show me a man who is a good loser, and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.
21. If it weren’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.
22. Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
23. Your real boss is the one who walks around under your hat.
24. The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided.
25. A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party, he is a leader.
26. A good manager is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day. Happy boss day!
27. We are all into achieving the goals and visions of this company. Our full support is with you, boss.
28. Thank you for being a Great Boss. A great boss lays the foundation for employees to discover their greatness!
29. This Boss’s day, I would like to say thank you for the job that gives me health insurance that covers my anxiety medication that I need to take because of this job.
30. Your sincerity inspires us your hard work motivates us you set a great example for all of us. Happy Birthday, Boss!
31. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
32. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
33. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
34. Thank you for being a great boss.
35. Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says go, a leader says let’s go.
36. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
37. For all those times you have inspired me, I look up to you, have a great boss day.
38. Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.
39. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
40. Happy national boss day!
41. Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
42. I want to thank you for being a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you over the years.
43. A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.
44. Thank you much more, than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way!
45. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. You are an amazing boss.
46. Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter.
47. Thanks for helping me always.
48. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss.
49. Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.
50. The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
51. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration.
52. As some where people might be celebrating boss day, so for them we are presenting boss day quotes to make the day more special, interesting and productive.
53. The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does.
54. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. Thank you.
55. Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.
56. The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.
57. It is an honour to work for such a great boss. Thank you for being you.
58. By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.
59. The executive exists to make sensible exceptions to general rules.
60. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
61. Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.
62. The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind.
63. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
64. Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.
65. The person who knows how will always have a job. The person who knows why will always be his boss.
66. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts they come in the form of praises from my boss.
67. I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That’s not me.
68. The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds.
69. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave.
70. I’ve been promoted to middle management. I never thought I’d sink so low.
71. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
72. Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss.
73. I’ve met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.
74. There is an enormous number of managers who have retired on the job.
75. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us.
76. If a train station is where the train stops, what’s a workstation?
77. There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our own inherent weakness of purpose.
78. Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
79. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be meetings.
80. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
81. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honoured to have you as my boss.
82. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.
83. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
84. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
85. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
86. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful.
87. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
88. Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life.
89. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
90. Thank you for your kind understanding. You are a terrific boss to us all.
91. Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it.
92. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
93. Thank you for your understanding and support. I couldn’t ask for a better boss.
94. My boss frequently gets lost in thought. That’s because it’s unfamiliar territory.
95. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership, I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
96. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thank you.
97. My boss said to me, what you see as a glass ceiling, I see as a protective barrier.
98. From being nothing to something, I have travelled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
99. You are without a doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support.
100. One measure of leadership is the calibre of people who choose to follow you.
Happy Boss Day Quotes 2018 Thank You Messages for Your Boss!
Related Tags: Happy Boss Day Quotes 2018 Thank You Messages for Your Boss! Boss Day Quotes Funny, Boss Day Quotes Images, Boss Day Quotes Sayings, National Boss Day.