1. When a friend’s in trouble, don’t insult him by asking what you can do, think for yourself and start doing it.
2. The friendship that can cease has never been real.
3. You will never have a perfect friendship, but you must strive for one.
4. Never hurt your friends, not even in a joke.
5. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
6. He who searches for friends without faults, will never have a friend.
7. A friendship that stops existing, was actually never there.
8. No man is useless while he has a friend.
9. The Friendship- One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members.
10. The friendship is world’s best relationship.
11. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
12. One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members.
13. Hold on to your friend with both hands.
14. Be careful of what you say, friendship can end in one minute because of a stupid word.
15. Friends are born, not made.
16. He who searches for friends without faults, will never have a friend.
17. Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.
18. Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
19. You will never have a perfect friendship, but you must strive for one.
20. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
21. Friends are God’s apology for relations.
22. A person who has no friends, lives only half way.
23. In a friend you find a second self.
24. A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
25. Be careful of what you say, friendship can end in one minute because of a stupid word.
26. A friend loved at all times.
27. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
28. Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.
29. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
30. Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
31. Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
32. Friendship is never established as an understood relation. It is a miracle which requires constant proofs. It is an exercise of the purest imagination and of the rarest faith.
33. All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.
34. Wherever you may be it is your friends who make your world.
35. I don’t remember how we happened to meet each other. I don’t remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together always.
36. Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
37. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
38. Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
39. Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
40. He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
41. What is a friend? It is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
42. A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
43. To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
44. A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.
45. Love is temporary but friends are forever.
46. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
47. A friend is like an Oreo, it’s not always that great, but it always gets better
48. I will always beside you until the very end wiping all your tears away being your best friend I will smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do and if you cry a single tear I promise I cry too.
49. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
50. A brother is not always a friend, but a friend is always a brother.
51. Sometimes I want to shout to the world how lucky I am to have you as my friend but sometimes I want to hush. Afraid that somebody might take you away from me.
52. A good friend is my nearest relation.
53. Friendships may be like the seasons, blowing hot and cold, ever-changing, but always needed whatever the weather.
54. I destroy my enemies, when I make them my friend.
55. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
56. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
57. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
58. The death of a friend is equivalent to the loss of a limb.
59. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
60. A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
61. Life without a friend is like death without a witness.
62. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
63. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
64. The best mirror is an old friend.
65. My friends are my estate.
66. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
67. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose.
68. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
69. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
70. There is no hope of joy except in human relations.
71. A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.
72. The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.
73. The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life.
74. Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
75. The love of my life is the love between friends.
76. Except in cases of necessity, which are rare, leave your friend to learn unpleasant things from his enemies; they are ready enough to tell them.
77. Every person is a new door to a different world.
78. One’s best friend is oneself.
79. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.
80. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
81. A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
82. Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life.
83. I get by with a little help from my friends.
84. To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy.
85. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, false friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
86. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.
87. Friendship is like a perennial river which flows forever. It may change it’s path but will never ever dry up.
88. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
89. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he fallen; for he hath not another to help him up.
90. A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
91. Where there are friends, there is wealth.
92. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.
93. Happy friendship day to all my friends.
94. Few delights can equal the mere presence of someone we utterly trust.
95. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
96. Happy Friendship Day.
97. Star are seen together, yet they are so far apart, true friends may not speak everyday but remember they are always linked heart to heart.
98. I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.
99. Happy Friendship day to dear friends.
100. Every relation is beautiful but real love is most beautiful, every light is good but Moonlight is best, every friend is sweet but you are best of the Best.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Happy Friendship Day Wishes SMS You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover 🙂
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Best Friendship Day SMS
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
Related Tags: Happy Friendship Day SMS, Happy Friendship Day Messages, Happy Friendship Day Msgs, Happy Friendship Day SMS in English, Happy Friendship Day SMS in Hindi 2017