1. Long years ago we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially. At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends, and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance. It is fitting that at this solemn moment we take the pledge of dedication to the service of India and her people and to the still larger cause of humanity with some pride.
2. National Message! He gave up studies. He gave up marriage. He gave up family. He gave up religion. He gave up life. All for the Nation! This is called Nationalism and I will follow Him.
3. Independence Day in India is the most important day for every Indian citizen as our country got freedom from the British rule. We celebrate this day every year on 15th of August from 1947. Our country is counted as the world’s largest democracy all over the world. India become an independent country on 15th of August in 1947 after sacrifice of thousands of freedom fighters (such as mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, sardar vallabhbhai Patel, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Lala Lajpat Rai, Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak etc.) who worked hard to get Independence from the British rule.
4. Today we remember the great leaders who gave their lives for the nation’s freedom and prosperity. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar gave the longest written constitution to us. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru worked for an industrialized India. Gandhiji taught us Ahimsa and non-violence. Subhash Chandra Bose inducted courage in us. Swami Vivekananda gave us spiritual power. But it’s not good to remember the heroic deeds of only few main leaders of freedom fight because the freedom fighting was collective efforts. Without co-operation, sacrifice and involvement of all Indians it was impossible to get the freedom.
5. We know that Single person cannot defend it; again, group effort is essential, it is nothing but unity. But again, how to form this unity? We should always remember that only patriotism can form unity irrespective of religion, language, caste, customs and traditions. So, having patriotism only can save the freedom of our nation. To keep faith in secularism. No compromise must be with patriotism, punish the forces that support terrorism else one bad day we will lose our freedom.
6. This day is celebrated throughout the country; people assemble at one place and offer solute to the national flag. In Delhi people from different places come to witness the Republic day celebration at India gate. Pipe railings are fixed on both sides of the route from where the procession passes. The entire route is decorated with national flags. A good sitting arrangement is made for the people to witness the parade. Arrangement for VIP’S and foreign dignitaries is made separately. There is also a very strict and tight security arrangement.
7. Today is the very significant day for all Indians which we celebrate remembering sacrifices of great Indian leaders who had given their lives for the freedom and prosperity of the country. Freedom of India was possible because of the cooperation, sacrifice and involvement of all the Indians. We should value and solute all the Indian citizens. Because they are the real national heroes. We should keep faith in the secularism and never be separate. We should maintain the unity so that no one can break and rule again. As Indians, our duty towards the mother country is to work for the development of the India.
8. Honorable chief guest of the day, distinguished guest for the offer occasion teachers, parents and all my dear friends wish you very happy Independence Day. As you know all of us have gathered here to celebrate 69th Independence Day of our nation. This day, after the hosting national flag, we salute and remember the heroic deeds of all freedom fighters. As a citizen of India, feel so proud to give a speech on Independence Day and share some of my views with you all. On the night of August 14, 1947, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru rose to make a speech on Independence Day in New Delhi, when the world sleeps, India will wake to life and freedom. India became free from British rule. Now, India is the largest democratic country in the world.
9. If we are to receive self – government, we shall have to take it. We shall never be granted self – government. Look at the history of the British Empire and the British nation; freedom loving as it is , it will not be a party to give freedom to a people who will not take it themselves.
10. India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.
11. Before you discuss the resolution, let me place before you one or two things, I want you to understand two things very clearly and to consider them from the same point of view from which I am placing them before you. I ask you to consider it from my point of view, because if you approve of it, you will be enjoyed to carry out all I say. It will be a great responsibility. There are people who ask me whether I am the same man that I was in 1920, or whether there has been any change in me. You are right asking that question. Let me however, hasten to assure that I am the same Gandhi as I was in 1920. I have not changed in any fundamental respect.
12. Ram and Rahim are one & the same without the slightest difference between them. Then why should Hindus and Muslims quarrel amongst themselves? Instead, the two communities must come closer and act sanely to achieve Nationals Unity. It is neither good nor in their interest or welfare to fight, dispute, argue nor emulate others. Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devoh Maheshwara Gurur Sakshat Parambramha tashmai shri Gurur veh namah.
Read More – Happy Independence Day Wishes 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day Status for Whatsapp 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day SMS 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day Quotes 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day Images 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day Whatspp Status 2017
Read More – Happy Independence Day Date in India 2017
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of independence day speech for teachers You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover 🙂
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of independence day speech for students
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
Related Tags: Short Speech On Independence Day – 71th Independence Day Speech – 15 August Independence Day Speech – Best Independence Day Speech 2017.