Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS
1. Sending you this Rakhi. Twines with love my love and wishes for happiness, Success and prosperity!
2. On this special day, here’s my warmest wishes for your happiness, prosperity and success!
3. For a wonderful brother on this Rakhi day.
4. Happy Rakhi to you, with all my love.
5. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
6. My brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God, thank you God, wish my brother a very happy Raksha Bandhan
7. Rakhi is Special occassion that reminds me of my brother and the lovely time we have spent together.
8. Sis, May your wishes come true and may each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too!
9. Happy Rakhi Wish you all a joyful Rakhi.
10. Sending you a Special Bond of Love and wishing you & very Happy Rakhi!
11. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever…
12. Bro… you’re simply the best. Stay that way. I love you! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
13. Bro, Thank You for everything no words can ever express how thankful I Am to have you as My Brother.
14. On this special day . I’m wishing that happiness and success be with you always . Happy Raksha Bandhan!
15. Thinking of you today and wishing you all the joy in the world!
16. We gain and Lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing . You’ll never lose me. I will always be here.
17. My heartiest wishes to the most lovely sister on the planet, the earth. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
18. Wishing you on this Rakhi Bhaiya, sending you the bond of love. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
19. Dear brother, I am lucky to wish you on this day!
20. I am so lucky to have you as a my Brother… Happy Raksha Bandhan..
21. A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
22. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself : You mean the world to me.
23. I have the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
24. Here’s wishing our first Raksha Bandhan… is the first of many happy moments to come!
25. On this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world!
26. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
27. A small piece of thread has more power then everything. That is known as Rakhi.
28. Our siblings are so very different but the countless similarities are endless.
29. After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors – seem like big brothers.
30. The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
31. Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.
32. If I can choose my brother in next life, it'll be you Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
33. Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful & brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
34. May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life.
35. May God bless you. May all your sweet dreams come true. Happy Rakhi my dearest of dear sister.
36. Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you brother, is always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.
37. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. Happy Rakhi.
38. The warmth of your love is all I need during difficult times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
39. I love you a lot and wish you all the best in your future life. You are the best brother and also my best friend.
40. Rakhi, the thread of love and protection.
41. Dear brother, wishing you a world of love and happiness throughout your life.
42. The Loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time.
43. To my dear brother, lots of love and dher saari khushiyan on Rakhi! Happy Raksha Bandhan.. bhaiya!
44. Wishing happy Raksha Bandhan to a person who is not only my brother but also a good friend!
45. Express your feelings with our special Rakhi.
46. Sending lots of love and wishes to the most lovely to the perfect Jodi I know my bhaiya and bhabhi!
47. The bond we share is nurtured with care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer.
48. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the Spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
49. If I could pick the best brother I would pick you!
50. Near or far… my warm wishes are with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
51. Golden relationship.
52. Sisters share the scent and smells.. The feel of a common childhood Raksha Bandhan wishes.
53. Celebrate the eternal bond between brother and sister…
54. A brother is a little bit childhood which never be lost!
55. A bond between a brother and a sister, that grows with each passing year.
56. This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call Didi.
57. Hey Didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother.
58. Raksha Bandhan, time for me to realize each year that what a big mistake I made asking God for a little sister like you.
59. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
60. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my Secret treasure…
61. Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
62. May this Rakshabandhan bring your desire and your dreams true, happy Raksha Bandhan day to all sis in this world?
63. I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
64. Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
65. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger.
66. Mere Bhaiya mere chanda mere anmol ratan may you have long, healthy and prosperous life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!
67. Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother.
68. God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support.
69. Intelligent and beautiful as you are, my sister is the best. On this Raksha Bandhan I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
70. I miss you very much now as you are far away. My blessings and love are always with you!
71. I liked your Rakhi very much and the message written inside was touching. May this relationship live forever!
72. Have a wonderful, prosperous and bright future ahead. May God bless you with all the blessings and good wishes!
73. Happy Rakshabandhan. My good wishes are always with all of you. With Lots of Love.
74. Happy Raksha Bandhan with Love Your Loving Brother.
75. You know that what are you for me? Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
76. My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother I love u so much and miss you many times in a day.
77. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
78. On this special day, I want to wish you a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.
79. Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets.
80. Happy Raksha Bandhan! May you succeed in your life! Always be happy in life. Struggle is life.
81. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
82. Bhaiya mere Rakhi ke Bandhan ko nibhana, Bhaiya mere choti behan ko na bhulana. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!
83. Happy Raksha Bandhan, I love you so much. May God always give you what you want. You are my life’s biggest asset.
84. Yeh bandhan to khushiyon ka bandhan Hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.
85. May all your wishes come true! Lots of love and hugs.
86. Dearest Brother, May this day bring us more closely and strengthen our lovable bond!
87. My sweet, innocent brother I will miss you always please don’t leave me.
88. I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
89. I am lucky to have you both shower your blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!
90. I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me the I-Pod.
91. My dearest brother, its almost Rakhi time, time to tie the thread of love, that strengthens our bond!
92. There is no better friend than a sister and no better sister than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
93. A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
97. It was nice growing up with someone like you someone to lean on, someone to count on, and someone to tell on!
98. One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.
99. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing and she can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
100. Sisters is the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Raksha Bandhan SMS in Hindi for Sister 140 You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover 🙂
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Raksha Bandhan SMS in Hindi for Brothers
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
Related Tags: Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS 2017, Raksha Bandhan SMS in Hindi, Raksha Bandhan SMS in English, Raksha Bandhan SMS for Brothers, Raksha Bandhan SMS for Sisters.