1. Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong, and what is right. For allowing me to dream and sour as a hite, thank you for being my fffriend, mentor and light. Happy teacher’s day
Happy Teachers Day Poem in English
2. You are my special teacher, I just want you to know, I always had fun in your class how the time has flown! Thank you for helping me, to learn all that I know, I will always remember you, even when I’m grown! I’ll miss you being my teacher, I know the reason why, I am feeling very sad, because it’s time to say goodbye.
3. Thank you, my teacher, for being there at times when skies were gray. Thank you, my teacher, for lending an ear, when I had things to say, you showered love on me lavishly. When no one seemed to care, you brought me joys untold. To fill my heart with moments of gold, I would have felt isolated and lonely. If you had not been there, I lack the words to let you know, how much you mean to me, but I will profusely thank god for you, until the eternity.
T is for talented that you surely are,
E is for explaining so patiently,
A is for the ability to make the class fun,
C is for correcting us when we were wrong,
H is for helping us in every way,
E is for encouraging us to do our best,
R is for rare, there is only one of you!
So thank you special teacher;
We think you’re great too!
5. When we stride or stroll across the frozen lake, we place our feet where they have never been. We walk upon the unwalked, but we are uneasy. Who is down there but our old teachers? Water that once could take no human weight. We were students then – holds up our feet, and goes on ahead of us for a mile. Beneath us the teachers, and around us the stillness.
6. A Teacher is someone who is wise, who cares about the students and wears no disguise. But is honest and open and shares from the heart. Not just lessons from books, but life where you are. A teacher takes time to help and tutor. With English or math or on a computer. It’s, who’s patient, even in stress. Who never gives less than the very best? Not that I was the perfect student, but you were the perfect teacher for me!
7. With a special gift for learning and with a heart that deeply cares, you add a lot of love to everything you share, and even though you mean a lot, you’ll never know how much, for you helped to change the world through every life you touched. You sparked the creativity in the students whom you taught, and helped them strive for goals that could not be bought, you are such a special teacher that no words can truly tell, however much you’re valued.
8. Teachers come and go, but every so often one comes along that you’ll always remember one who makes learning an adventure and who can still remember. What it’s like to be young and growing up, the kind who can make you want to be the very best you can be. Someone you can really talk to, who really cares what happens to you. That person is you!
9. You are my special teacher, I just want you to know I always had fun in your class. How the time has flown! Thank you for helping me to learn all that I know I will always remember you even when I’m grown! I’ll miss you being my teacher, I know the reason why I am feeling very sad, because it’s time to say goodbye.
10. A brand new day is dawning and as it gets its start, I want you know I am thinking of you with warmth in my heart. I hope your birthday is special, no one deserves it more than you! You are such a kindhearted person, it shows in everything that you do. So, have a perfect morning and an even lovelier day. May happiness surround you always not just for today!
11. We held their hands the first day of school. Our hearts were filled with pride. There was an aura of fear and apprehension as we stood close to their side. We deposited our children at your door, our most precious and prized possessions. We trusted that you would give them more then reading and writing lessons. Our unspoken words were, give them self worth. They are little children, respect their rights. Teach them with love and remember compassion. Use a firm hand to break up their fights. As the years went by, you did us proud with your guiding hand and understanding smile. You gave much more then we expected. That was your way, your undeniable style. What higher tribute can we pay a teacher? To what greater heights can he ascend? Than to have his students praise his work, and to say he is my friend.
12. God understood our thirst for knowledge, and our need to be led by someone wiser; he needed a heart of compassion, of encouragement, and patience; someone who would accept the challenge regardless of the opposition; someone who could see potential and believe in the best in others. So he made teachers.
13. I always love your class; your teaching helps me see, that to have a happy life, learning is the key. You understand your students; you’re sensitive and smart. You’re a skillful teacher; I knew it from the start. I’m grateful for your wisdom, for the teacher that you are; you’re a very good person, and as a teacher, you’re a star!
14. Teachers open up young minds, showing them the wonders of the intellect and the miracle of being able to think for themselves. A teacher exercises the mental muscles of students, stretching and strengthening, so they can make challenging decisions, find their way in the world, and become independent. The best teachers care enough to gently push and prod students to do their best and fulfill their potential. You are one of those. Thank you.
15. When I started in school, this day seemed so for away. Now it’s here and I can’t believe that time has passed quickly. But through your encouragement and guidance. I feel I’m ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Teachers play such an important part in shaping and guiding. Especially teachers like you, thank you for caring so much.
Related Tags: Happy Teachers Day Poem in English 2017, Happy Teachers Day Poem for Kids, Happy Teachers Day Poem By Students, Short Poem on Teachers Day Best Poems.